We are committed to accompanying researchers on their scholarly publishing journey with a view to clearing obstacles in the way of publication. We provide researchers with professional editorial support, assisting them as much as possible from initial preparation, through submission until publication. We aim to free researchers from tedious editing work, so that they can focus their attention on the research work itself.
Our editorial support services mainly include:
Editor will check the guidelines of the target journal to ensure that the structure and style of the manuscript meets the journal’s standards. The formatting includes but is not limited to:
- line spacing;
- structure of abstract;
- style of figures/tables;
- citation numbers and reference list;
- other specific requirements.
Editor will submit manuscript to the target journal (online) on behalf of the authors. We shall:
- collect all required information and documents from authors (e.g., email addresses, signatures);
- prepare a list of potential reviewers if required;
- submit the manuscript online and keep the author informed of the process;
- track manuscript processing, coordinate resubmissions of the manuscript, and provide appropriate publishing strategies.
Use "iThenticate"--a tool widely adopted by international journals to analyze the entire content of manuscripts.
iThenticate will produce an analysis report that assists authors in identifying possible duplication in the text.
Editor can guide the author through the report.
Note: If during analysis of the manuscript, evidence of deliberate plagiarism is discovered, we shall no longer provide follow-up services.
Charges and Turnaround Time